In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese until smooth. With the mixer on medium speed, add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, scallion, milk, salt, and pepper. With a rubber spatula, fold in 3/4 of the Hyggefisk. Spoon the dip into a bowl and garnish with the remaining Hyggefisk and sprigs of fresh dill.
Serve with chips, toasts, or crackers.
● 1 cup plant based cream cheese (at room temperature)
● 1/2 cup plant based sour cream
● 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 2 tablespoons freshly minced dill, plus sprigs for garnish
● 1 scallion, minced (white and green parts)
● 1 tablespoon plant based milk, half-and-half, or plant based cream
● 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
● 100 gram Hyggefisk red caviar