Potato Blini with Hyggefisk caviar
Heat oven to 200 degrees F (95o Celcius).
Stir together mashed potatoes, 1 teaspoon horseradish and flour; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Make blini by dropping 1 tablespoonful of potato mixture into pan. Cook 2 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, remaining horseradish, and dill.
Serve blini by topping each with 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream mixture. Garnish with Hyggefisk caviar.
● 3/2 cups mashed potatoes
● 3/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
● 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
● 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
● 1/2 cup plant based sour cream
● 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
● 150 g Hyggefisk black or red caviar