Lemon Capellini with Hyggefisk Caviar
Drizzle some olive oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add the capellini and cook al dente. Drain quickly, leaving a little water with the capellini. Quickly toss the capellini with the melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place one serving of pasta on each plate and top with a large dollop of fresh Hyggefisk caviar. Garnish with grated lemon zest. Serve immediately.
● Olive oil, for cooking the pasta
● 1 pound (450 g) dried capellini
● 1/2 pound (220 g) unsalted plant based butter, melted
● Zest and juice of 2 lemons
● 1 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
● 150 grams Hyggefisk black caviar
● Zest of 1 lemon, for garnish